Thu01Nov20189:00 amLeeds Crown Court
Yorkshire EDL will be protesting against the 31 members of the child grooming gang who is at court that day.
We invite everyone to come along and join us.
Event page: HERE
- Worcester Demo II September 2018
- Telford Grooming Gangs: Why?
- Church Leaders again betray their Flock, Communities and Country
- The original and the best – Nine years old today
- The imprisonment of Tommy Robinson – May 2018
- English Defence League statement on our demonstration in Wellington on 12 May
- We Stand with the Victims
- Bungling by the UK Home Office – so frequent it must be deliberate
- The Dying of Free Speech in the UK
- What English people need to know about sharia
- Telford Grooming scandal – our response.
- The EDL and the POTUS
- The Twitter account of the English Defence League has been purged
- A Disgrace
- The EDL responds to the Chairman of Peterborough’s Faizan e Madinah mosque
- Statement on the 15 September Parsons Green bombing
- EDL statement on the 2017 Newcastle grooming/abuse trials
- Will “The Betrayed Girls” be up to the job?
- Keep Calm, but we can’t carry on like this
- I had a dream
- EDL statement on the Islamic attack at London Bridge – Saturday 3 June 2017
- EDL statement on the attack at Manchester Arena: A plea for change
- “Three Girls” – whatever you do, don’t mention the ‘M’ word …
- Free Speech Under Attack Again
- A side event at the EDL’s demo in Birmingham, 8 April