The English Defence League will be holding a national demo in Walsall on 7th April.
More details will follow.
- We Suspend the Wellington Demonstration
- Demo: Our Return to Wellington
- APPG on British Muslims: Islamophobia Defined
- Worcester Demo II September 2018
- Telford Grooming Gangs: Why?
- Church Leaders again betray their Flock, Communities and Country
- The original and the best – Nine years old today
- The imprisonment of Tommy Robinson – May 2018
- English Defence League statement on our demonstration in Wellington on 12 May
- We Stand with the Victims
- Bungling by the UK Home Office – so frequent it must be deliberate
- The Dying of Free Speech in the UK
- What English people need to know about sharia
- Telford Grooming scandal – our response.
- The EDL and the POTUS
- The Twitter account of the English Defence League has been purged
- A Disgrace
- The EDL responds to the Chairman of Peterborough’s Faizan e Madinah mosque
- Statement on the 15 September Parsons Green bombing
- EDL statement on the 2017 Newcastle grooming/abuse trials
- Will “The Betrayed Girls” be up to the job?
- Keep Calm, but we can’t carry on like this
- I had a dream
- EDL statement on the Islamic attack at London Bridge – Saturday 3 June 2017
- EDL statement on the attack at Manchester Arena: A plea for change